Marketing and Sales Manager - 3D Printing
Location: Wyandotte, MI or may consider virtual office.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
As the world's leading chemical company, BASF produces an incredible variety of products for a wide range of consumer industries - for example the automotive, construction, and food industries.
Of course, this offers a vast number of opportunities for marketing professionals. Our marketing teams act as a link between BASF and the global market, with its ever-changing demands. In marketing you are responsible for driving strategic growth along products and industries. Strong collaboration with global market leadership, sales and technical teams, and outside partners will be critical to your success.
Marketing Manager, 3D Printing (1700701)
You will be responsible for assisting the NA Sr. Business Development Manager for Additive Manufacturing in building up the business for the BASF 3D Printing materials through a combination of Sales, Marketing, and Project Management activities.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Develop sales of BASF's Additive Manufacturing materials with end users, OEMs, and Service Bureaus
- Manage marketing assessments and promotional activities
- Collaborate with BASF stakeholder divisions
- Manage opportunity development and sales tracking
- Provide Project Management of strategic programs
- Manage NDAs, JDAs and other legal contracts
- This position will get a high level of guidance on many specific tasks from the supervisor
- Regarding commercially available products, a greater independence and initiative will be expected of the candidate.
- Will need to frequently collaborate in a team environment
- Will need to frequently collaborate across BASF divisions and work with existing Key Account Management structures
- 3DP rapid technology changes, advancements, player shifts
- IP complexity
- Business model complexity
- Emerging market uncertainties
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.