SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communication, ecommerce or related field required;
- At least one-year experience in email marketing, online marketing, internet marketing, or digital marketing highly preferred;
- Basic knowledge of core technologies, including HTML, CSS, web activity reporting, and the principles of usable design preferred;
- Strong writing skills and ability to address the interests and concerns of various audiences required;
- Must have strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work independently, and the ability to meet deadlines for time sensitive assignments.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver or other HTML editor preferred;
- Experience with responsive design a plus;
- Experience with Pardot marketing software a plus;
- Experience in development, testing and implementation of automated and event triggered email programs a plus; and
- Team player who is detail-oriented with good listening and interview skills, ability to engage people in conversation required.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. The search will close when a suitable candidate is hired. Interested candidates need to submit a letter of application, resume, and a writing sample & sample emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCS website: http://www.collegeforcreativestudies.edu/
What Sets US Apart: http://www.collegeforcreativestudies.edu/admissions/what-sets-us-apart
The College for Creative Studies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.