A regular industry trade news update.
Assist the Head of Marketing and Investor Relations in all aspects of the funds business as well as provide more general support to the Head of Distribution.
The role will include:
- Creation and update of marketing materials.
- Strategic development of the firm's Investment/Product marketing.
- Oversight of 3rd party marketing vendors.
- Involvement in ad hoc project work including, branding, website development, factsheet & CRM upgrade projects, RFPs.
- Servicing existing investors on ad-hoc queries and acting as the main point of contact for clients.
- Liaising with portfolio managers to provide investor content.
- Work closely with the sales team on all aspects of client communication and servicing.
- Proven track record in asset management/hedge fund marketing with a demonstrated history of working across the whole marketing lifecycle.
- Previous experience in a client facing/Investor Relations style role a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the conviction and drive to assist the business as broadly as possible.
- Previous experience dealing with alternative/hedge fund products a plus.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?