The Director of Marketing Oncology is a member of Regeneron’s oncology Marketing team, with accountability in leading commercial activities in support of NSCLC and across other indications for LIBTAYO in the US including launch readiness for NSCLC. In addition, he/she will provide strategic support on cross-functional direction and global commercialization launch and marketing strategy.
1. Ensure successful launch of the NSCLC indication by supporting the integration of various elements of our marketing efforts with our existing CSCC and BCC deliverables, specifically websites (Libtayo.com), major congresses (ASCO, ESMO), non-personal promotion, and speaker programs.
2. Lead cross functional team across the alliance in the development of the annual US and Global brand plan including brand strategy, tactical plans and budget to ensure optimal resource allocation, program efficiency, synergies, and avoidance of redundancies
3. Support cross-tumor R&D efforts such as dosing and labeling.
4. Support cross-tumor go-to-market efforts such as field-team key account strategy, and sales force engagement.
5. Support cross-tumor promotional / tactical elements such as JRC reviews,
6. Supports vendors management, and budgets for projects
7. Responsible for managing the above aspects with our alliance partner as needed.
8. Where needed to ensure cross-tumor coordination, responsible for the development of the POA, field training plan, national/regional sales meeting execution and field communications in collaboration with Sales/Sales training team and tumor specific brand leads.
9. As well as represent the marketing perspective on the Global Alliance marketing team.
Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred.
Minimum of 12 years biopharmaceutical experience with at least 10 in Marketing. Minimum of 5 years’ experience with marketing of oncology drugs in US is required.
Experience with US marketing and pre-approval planning of oncology biologic buy and bill drugs is required.
Ability to lead strategically, drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate, and collaborate.
Strong science background with deep knowledge of oncology. Ability to understand, work with, and provide commercial input to all functions within the project team.
Effective communication, both written and oral, at all times. Experience in delivering sophisticated messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally.
Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative.
Proven success within strategic alliances.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Base Salary + Year-end bonus + long-term incentives (stock options and restricted stock) + Benefits on Day 1 + PTO
Internal Number: 22021BR
We are a team of original thinkers who work together to create life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Whether it's in the laboratory or at lunch, our company is built on breakthrough ideas, diverse personal strengths and a culture of connection.
BACK TO TOP
EACA Job Bank is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else EACA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at EACA Job Bank.