The Marketing Content Coordinator is responsible for the development and execution of inbound and outbound external marketing content that supports the business goals and objectives of the organization. The Marketing Content Coordinator will author content that builds brand awareness and creates action by informing, educating, instructing and entertaining our target audience across multiple channels, create and produce collateral, take ownership from conception to implementation, and participate in campaign review and ongoing refinement.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
Two years of experience in a marketing-related position where writing email content was a primary responsibility
Exposure to marketing principles, lead generation practices and how content fits into an overarching marketing strategy preferred
About US Assure
US Assure (usassure.com) provides insurance programs and services. Founded in 1977 and headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, we are a privately held company that manages, distributes and services the nation’s number one builder risk insurance program insured by Zurich, and other property programs, with distribution throughout the U.S.
We believe that people are our most valuable asset and the key to our success. At US Assure, associates at all levels of the organization are encouraged to share ideas and be involved in the evolution of our business. Our work approach and environment reflect our values, offering collaborative spaces, transparency, and rewards and recognition.
Our people benefit from:
• Competitive performance-based compensation packages
• 401(k) matching contributions and profit sharing
• Medical and dental insurance benefits with significant employer contributions
• Other benefits, such as Term Life and Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Generous paid time off (PTO) program
• Paid holidays
• Modern, collaborative work environment
• Onsite fitness center
• Company-matched charitable gifts
• Events and activities to reward and recognize efforts, and enhance the overall workplace experience