Marketing Liaison Full Time Days - AdventHealth Home Care - Sebring
Location Address: Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Home Care
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Participates in the development, implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the short and long range strategic business development plans for home care agency.
· Analyzes local market to determine new business opportunities.
· Recommends and implements strategies for developing and maintaining existing business.
· Promotes the mission of home care agency and hospital, by strengthening relationships with existing referral sources, and developing new referral sources.
· Optimizes the smooth coordination of care from the institution or physician’s office, to the home.
· Facilitates resolution of issues brought forward as barriers to use of these services.
· Is alert for opportunities that would facilitate the home care team to be current with procedures and special needs of patients and the attending physicians coordinating the care.
· Functions as resource for interpreting Medicare home health guidelines and effectively communicates requirements.
· Keep statistical and other program measures; submits accurate reports in a timely manner.
· Participates in and attends appropriate staff and committee meetings as directed.
· Enhance personal and professional growth through attendance at workshops, conferences and individual research and reading and/or participate in professional organizations.
· Addressing physician concerns and formally communicates physician preferences to agency.
· Staff education regarding physician preferences and/or relevant practice initiatives.
· Assists in duties in the agency as needed or assigned by the Administrator
· Assists with employee recognition activities.
· Delivers orders and pick-up from physician’s office per request/needs of department.
· Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
Associate Degree in sales, business or related field or 2 years’ experience in post acute health care related marketing
Valid Florida driver’s license
Automobile liability insurance
Basic Life Support certification
NICE TO HAVE:
Marketing background, Home Health Preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
RN Licensed in the state of Florida, or other Health Care License (PT, OT, MSW, LPN, etc) with equivalent experience.
Under the general direction of the Director of Home Health, the Marketing Liaison is responsible for establishing a positive image for Home Health Care through the coordination of community education that communicates the capabilities, programs, and accomplishments of home care. This position is responsible for educating referral sources, clinical teams, and physicians regarding the eligibility of patients for home care and providing input into the clinical challenges of the institution and the role that home care could provide. This position communicates to the home care team, physicians, patients, and referral sources information needed to provide close continuity of care from the institution or physician office, to the home. This position also participates in community awareness programs to educate the community and referring agencies of services offered
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.