At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
The Product Marketing team is tasked with driving adoption of TransUnion's global solutions by using strong, scalable go-to-market tactics that solidify our position as thought leader, innovator, and trusted partner. Sitting at the intersection of product management, marketing, training and sales, our Product Marketing team is highly collaborative, both cross-functionally and within our own team.
What You'll Bring:
What You'll Bring:
* 5+ years of experience in product marketing for solutions in the marketing or advertising technology space, preferably at a data provider, DSP, DMP, CDP, data aggregator, or related online advertising enabling product or service provider
* Familiarity with different types of consumer data used in marketing/advertising
* Experience in developing and executing successful go-to-market programs for impactful product launches and arming the sales team for success throughout the buyer journey
* Experience in creating messaging and materials for marketers in verticals like Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, CPG, and Telco is a plus
* Demonstrated history of supporting sales enablement and marketing initiatives to drive significant revenue growth
* Passion to track emerging trends, competitive approaches, and customer use cases to inform innovative positioning and communicate relevant value propositions
* Excellent communication and public speaking skills with ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
* Self-motivated and able to work in an organized way in an extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
* Strong project management, attention to detail and bias towards execution
* Exceptional writing skills both for print and speaking
* Experience with agile environments and a "get-it-done" attitude
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% (primarily US-based and once COVID travel restrictions are lifted)
Impact You'll Make:
Impact You'll Make:
TransUnion offers a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients' business: credit risk management, people-based marketing, fraud and identity management, collections and risk decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and analytics. Our history of leveraging data to develop rich insights and products, combined with rapid modeling and technology, continues to shape the future of the industry and how consumers experience the brands they engage with.
As TransUnion evolves and expands offerings for marketing and advertising ecosystem, the Product Marketing Sr. Consultant role supports the expansion and growth of the Marketing Solutions business through the development and support of go-to-market strategies, product positioning, competitive analysis, marketing collateral, sales tools, and content to thought leadership campaigns. Your impact to the success of the team will include the following :
* Act as a consultant on marketing solutions product marketing matters for US Vertical Markets
* Support cross-functional execution and oversight of go-to-market programs, supporting the go-to-market strategy across multiple vertical markets
* Perform market research and competitive analysis for product positioning and to drive sales enablement
* Support evaluation and prioritization of vertical segments for focused marketing efforts, and develop value propositions and product messaging for marketing content and demand generation programs
* Develop successful go-to-market programs to ensure organizational readiness to sell and achieve product revenue objectives, with an emphasis in sales engagement tool and strategy development (in collaboration with Sales Operations / Enablement teams)
* Create tailored content for presentations, sales training, product sheets, case studies, demonstrations and blogs
* Track key performance indicators to monitor and enhance product marketing effectiveness
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work -related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Because of our work, organizations can better understand consumers in order to make more informed decisions, and earn their trust through great, personalized experiences, and the proactive extension of the right opportunities, tools and offers. In turn, consumers can be confident that their data identities will result in the opportunities they deserve.
We make trust possible, so businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®—it’s our purpose, and what drives us every day.