Bronx, NY, 10460, USA
Lake Mary, Florida
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Espanola, New Mexico
A cover letter and link to portfolio are required for consideration.
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of comprehensive, professional writing and concepting experience in an ad agency, interactive agency, or in-house group
- Extraordinary creative ability and communication skills
- Superb time management, flexibility, and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Prefer experience across multiple mediums/platforms: Print, digital, TV, social, OOH, and nontraditional.
- A masterful presenter with the ability to articulate complex interactive design principles, brand positioning, creative platforms, advertising messaging even to the most uninitiated of audiences
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.