The Sales and Marketing Analyst role is ideally suited to an experienced, energetic and proactive team member.
They are looking for a dynamic, open-minded individual to join the sales team based in the London office. This will initially be a 6 month contract however its highly likely if they find the right person they would keep them on permanently.
* Client facing - the opportunity to join meetings with existing clients and new prospects
* Creation and ongoing updating of marketing materials
* Ongoing investor relations and communications i.e. reporting and newsletters
* Coordinating deliverables and inputs between Operations, Research and Marketing teams
* CRM management and investor research
* Diary scheduling and investor meeting preparation
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Knowledge of financial sales, investment management, and its processes
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer focused approach, presentable and polished
* Rigorous analytical capabilities, detail-oriented and strong organizational ability
* Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, with an excellent attention to detail
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and strong technology skills
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS SOUGHT
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic, high-energy individual who is goal-oriented and results driven
* Desire and flexibility to work in an entrepreneurial environment
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; an effective and open communicator
* Enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking and articulate
* Highest level of professionalism and personal integrity
* +2 years experience in a sales support role within financial services
* Fluency in additional languages helpful but not required
Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.